Saturday, February 15, 2014

Snapchat Valentine

And the worst Valentine of the day goes to Snapchat!

I couldn't believe when I saw the notification on my Snapchat icon on my iPhone home screen. I was thrilled to actually have another Snapchat... but it ended up being the annoying video from Snapchat itself. I wasted seconds of my life watching a video from them wishing me a Happy Valentine's Day!

I LOVE Valentine's Day, but I love it more when I'm getting lots of chocolate. My mom sent me a great care package with tons of chocolate and love all the way from Texas. It was great! But I truly did not feel any love from Snapchat in their valentine. It was a great attempt and brought me back to the site, but I wish that the Snapchat had been from a friend and not a corporation.

On the other hand, I think that Snapchat is an awesome way to share a message on Valentine's Day. Here are some Snapchats that do just that: Snapchat Valentines. These valentines are awesome and did not need much effort. The creators didn't have to pay for postage, and they were able to send the same virtual valentine to as many people as they wanted through Snapchat.

Snapchat is awesome on Valentine's Day, but I sure hope that I never get another meaningless valentine from the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment