Sunday, March 2, 2014

Running and Fitness Blogs

I don't know if you all are anything like me, but I LOVE to read fitness blogs. Being a fitness instructor myself, I like to see what other instructors and runners are talking about. There are so many products and so many new trends in the fitness industry that I never hear about until I read their blogs. Here are three blogs that I have been loving:

     Peanut Butter Fingers
     Carrots 'N' Cake
     Run Eat Repeat

All three of these blogs post reviews of equipment, clothing, websites, recipes, and food! They are an amazing resource for me, and I continue to tell others about all of the information that I read on these blogs.

Even better, these blogs are a great resource for companies to tap into! I've seen some of these blogs with links to products, and I've gone and made a purchase because of what I have read. I use these blogs to understand more about a product and to become more comfortable before I make a big purchase.

Yes, some of these bloggers are given a lot of merchandise to post about a product, but it still works and draws me in. I like how all three of these women will state exactly what they received from the company at the end of the post about a product. I love it.

Oh, and here is a link to something that I learned about on Carrots 'N' Cake. It's called Stitch Fix, and I am in love with it! Lucky for them, I read about their service online, signed up, and made a BIG purchase. Suhweet!! I love learning about new things because of blogs :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome blogs! I like following bloggers because those are, for the most part, people just like us that provide free, honest, no-incentive feedback on new products, foods, fashion, etc. These people, to me, are consumers you can trust. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete